Philip Leeson Architects provides free heritage and architectural advice for owners and prospective purchasers of heritage properties. In our heritage advisory role we provide guidance on works, alterations and additions, including renovating or extending a heritage place. We act as an independent service supported by the ACT Government. Please contact us at 02 6295 3311 or through email at email@example.com for a free appointment either on site or at our office in Turner.
For further information on the ACT Heritage Advisory Service can be found here.
Recent examples of advice provided as part of the ACT Heritage Advisory Service:
- Prepurchase advice
- Planning Constraints and Opportunities ie. What you are allowed to do
- Advice on altering a heritage property
- Maintenance advice
- Thermal efficiency improvements
- Advice on installing solar panels
- Hedges, fencing and gates
- Appropriate colour choices or materials selection
- Advice on sympathetic modification
- Review of proposed plans and commentary