Philip Leeson Architects is looking for a suitably qualified Senior Architect to join our design team.
- At least 5+ years experience
- Current Architectural registration
- Strong design skills
- Must know how a building is put together
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to collaborate on projects and take on advice
- A confident decision-maker
- Someone who takes initiative
- Willing to mentor other team members when opportunity for growth
- Ability to multi-task
- Collaborate with a team of Architects and Interior Designers to deliver a variety of projects.
- Managing design and documentation packages ensuring quality control to achieve project requirements.
- Oversee design development from project initiation, concept development through to documentation.
- Working with subconsultants including reviewing subconsultant documentation and ensuring document coordination.
- Providing construction oversight, responding to builders queries and providing contract administration.
- Acting as a key contact for clients: understanding briefs, initiating contracts, maintaining relationships.
- Taking a positive approach and mentoring junior Interior Designers and Architects.
- Continuously thinking strategically to assist driving our growing company and implement any enhancements as needed.
Our core architectural services include, masterplanning, architectural and interior design, heritage advice, construction documentation and contract administration.
PLA has a proven record of architectural, planning and conservation services to public and private sector clients. The practice has developed a reputation for its client and community oriented approach and strong design focus in the architectural and interior design of public, community, institutional and commercial projects, as well as multi-unit and single residential housing. The practice has completed a significant body of work including aged-care projects, state and territory government developments, conservation and planning studies, and private and public housing
How to Apply
Prior to the application deadline please submit your CV to email@example.com